We Propose a Gaps Data Protection analysis (GDPR Gap Analysis) to help the client to have a as is situation, and to map with the New General data protection (EU) 2016/679.
Our approach will be in line with the ISO 27001 and ISO 27002, the second part of the Gaps analysis is to check the Data Protection compliancy in regard with the new general data Protection regulation.
The GDPR Gap Analysis cover the following process :
- Governance IT security / Data Protection
- IT Risk assessment process, PIA process
- Data protection subject
- Data protection officer
- Data Register
- The consent process
- The awareness process
- Personel data process and Data protection mapping
- Rights of data subjects / rights to forgotten
- Third party processing personal data
- Information security management system (ISMS)
We produce a report with our recommandations.
For more information please contact us.