General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
GDPR (EU) 2016/679 wil Enforcement will begin on 25 May 2018, giving businesses just over two years EU Regulation 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation)
Privacy encompasses the rights and obligations of individuals and organizations with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, and disposal of personal information.
Privacy is a risk management issue for all organizations, and many are looking to Heymans consulting firms for privacy solutions.
DPO As A Service are adept at performing comprehensive risk assessments for businesses and developing risk management solutions that can give companies competitive marketplace advantages.
DPO As A Service can help you implement an ISO/IEC 27002 Data Protection guidance on designing, implementing and auditing Information Security Management Systems .
We propose to our customer a global data protection framework, including the data protection strategy.
Data Protection related services :
- Interim Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- New EU Data protection regulation (GDPR)
- Data protection audit and risk assessment
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)Framework
- Project Based Customized Services
- Cloud Computing
- Personal Data transfer abroad
- Web site including E cookies
- Contract management support
- supplier data privacy risk assessment
- support the customer in case of Data Breach
- Support data privacy
- Data Protection awareness campaign
- Propose Data Protection set of Privacy Guidelines and Policies.
- E cookies advice
- EU-U.S Privacy Shield Agreement
- CCTV Privacy aspect
- Data Privacy strategy
- GDPR Program management